Key-Whitman Eye Center
11442 N Central Expy, Dallas, TX, 75243
1.MS Neurological Infusion Center
1604 Hospital Pkwy
Physicians & Surgeons, NeurologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
2.North Hills Infusion Center
4351 Booth Calloway Rd Ste 401
North Richland Hills,TX
Medical CentersClinicsMedical ClinicsEmergency Care Facilities
3.MPP Infusion Center of Southlake
601 Zena Rucker Road Suite 101
4.Arlington Infusion Ctr
200 N Mesquite St
Physicians & Surgeons
5.MPP Infusion Center of Arlington
400 West Arbrook Blvd Suite 202
Health Maintenance Organizations
6.Alliance Ambulatory Infusion Center
1512 8th Ave Ste 100
PharmaciesHealth & Wellness Products
7.Infusion Ministry Center
2114 Anson Rd
Assemblies of God ChurchesReligious OrganizationsChurches & Places of Worship
Axis Mental Health
Serving the Bedford area. Mental Health Residential CareCall Us Today and Find Out More
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.