Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Bedford area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
1.Preferred Healthcare System
62 Howard Ave
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
2.Skills of Central PA
651 E Pitt St Ste 2
Social Service OrganizationsCommunity OrganizationsMedical Clinics
3.Reed & Sahlaney Orthodontics LLP
9510 Lincoln Hwy Ste 3
A smile is truly the gift of a lifetime. At the Altoona, Huntingdon, and Bedford, PA offices of Reed & Sahlaney Orthodontics, Dr. Michael Reed and Dr. John Jack Sahlaney have created a friendly, famil
233 E Pitt St Apt 1
Drug Abuse & Addiction CentersAlcoholism Information & Treatment CentersClinics
Counselor's threaten patients with jail time for getting a job?? After they know this patient has been looking for a job for years?? 6 month program for a pot smoker?? really just sucking the governme
5.Nulton Diagnostic and Treatment Center
608 E Pitt St
6.Laurel Eye Clinic
3759 Business 220 Ste 10
Contact LensesOptometristsPhysicians & Surgeons, Plastic & ReconstructiveClinics
7.David L Kerstetter
249 Hospital Dr
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.