1.Finn Tire & Automotive
25700 Solon Rd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairUsed Car Dealers
The mechanics @ Finn generally know what they are doing and are not pushy about getting you to do additional work you don't need. They are a little more expensive than some other places but they gene
2.Central Auto and Tire
611 Broadway Ave
3.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
22209 Rockside Rd
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeMore Nearby Locations »
24204 Aurora Rd
5.Wingfoot Commercial Tire Systs
7307 Young Dr
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersWheels
6.Auto World Usa
500 Broadway Ave Ste B
Used Car DealersAuto Repair & ServiceNew Car DealersAutomobile Parts & Supplies
Had a good experience buying here. Had some issues with the car before purchasing and all were addressed quickly. Max my salesman was really great! Love my Mercedes.
23300 Broadway Ave
Supermarkets & Super StoresGeneral Merchandise-WholesalePharmaciesTire Dealers
Love the store they are a little inconsistent but other then that I love the store
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.