1.Heart & Vascular Clinic- Dr. Ovais Raza, MD FACC
3251 Shawnee Dr S
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Cardiology
Visit our website
I have nothing but good things to say about the Heart and Vascular Clinic. They put a stint in for me. Everything went perfectly. They are so nice and professional. And I'd like to give a special than
2.St Vincent Physican Network
1615 25th St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
3.Dr. James B Rickert I, MD
2415 Mitchell Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons, Orthopedics
4.Pratap Singh PC
2520 Q St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
5.Kamal Girgis, MD
2900 16th St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons Referral & Information ServicePhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
6.Kevin J Powers Dpm Dabps
2900 16th St
Physicians & Surgeons, PodiatristsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
My girlfriend has been to a few other foot doctors in the area. ( I will keep this civil and not mention their names.) And none of them knew how to treat her condition. Dr. Powers did! Thank you s
7.Dermatology Center Of Southern Indiana
1630 O St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralSkin CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Dermatology
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.