1.I Smile Dental
405 Jefferson St
Dentists More InfoPREFERRED
DentistsDental ClinicsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And the
3.Kool Smiles General Dentistry for Kids
Dr Harman was a good American dentist. So may times these days you can’t even understand the language a dentist is speaking. He was friendly, honest and down to Earth. I will be referring all my frien
4.Great Expressions Dental Centers
Dental ClinicsDentistsPediatric DentistryOrthodontists
This place is incredible!! Dentist explaines everything, spends time with you, and asked what questions I have for him to answer. Love the staff too!! A few days later I get this in the mail! Hand wri
5.Altoona Smiles PcServing the Bedford, IA area
Welcome to our practice. Altoona Smiles, P.C., is a distinguished dental care provider conveniently located in Altoona, Iowa. Dr. Eric J. Forsberg and his team strive to help kids, teens and adults ac
6.Ankeny Childrens Dental PlcServing the Bedford, IA area
Ankeny Children's dental specializes in dentistry for infants, children, adolescents and children with special health care needs in Ankeny, Iowa. Dr. Diane L. Houk and Dr. Christopher Myers and their
7.Norwalk Family Dentistry LLCServing the Bedford, IA area
Dr. Donna Grant and Dr. Maureen Winslow, and our staff, would like to welcome you to Norwalk Family Dentistry. We have been providing excellent family dental care in Norwalk for more than fifteen year
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future