4259 Robert C Byrd Dr
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-fre
2.Beckley Dental Center
1100 Neville St
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
We have been here since 1978Welcome to Beckley Dental Center. Contact us now If you want good old-fashioned gentle care and great service, the Tooth Docs are here to take care of all your dental needs
3.Gray Trevor K
1840 Harper Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPeriodontistsEndodontists
I am a over the road driver . I came home one weekend with a toothache . The dentist I had told me make an appointment ( very hard to do as a over the road driver). Dr. Gray came in dressed for chu
203 Brookshire Ln
OrthodontistsDentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
He recommended putting braces on my child far to young, I didn't know any better, and he has had braces for 5 years instead of the 2-3 years we were told. Also, the office is so busy that if you have
5.Michael R Fizer DDS
220 Professional Park
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
6.M.A. Farid, Dmd, Dds, P
2401 S Kanawha St Ste 103
DentistsOrthodontistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
3153 Robert C Byrd Dr
DentistsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Local Dentures Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentures Restore Your Smile With Dentures.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.