Call A Pro
Serving the Beckley area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Fantastic service and good value - Mark was extremely friendly and helpful in advising on the appropriate deadlock for my apartment. Highly recommend!!!
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
What a nice guy. Gorge called me back within about 20 minutes of speaking with the dispatcher. He quickly identified the solution -- one that I could tackle more quickly on my own. Helpful, free advic
Locks & Locksmiths
I am well aware that the locksmith here is very good at what he does. That's the reason I tried this service. I am not disappointed.
4.Mountain State Locksmith & Safe Services LLC
3450 Maple Acres Rd
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingKeys
This business was extremely helpful, they went above and beyond. So affordable.Easy to find. I just can't get over the friendliness and the vast amounts of keys and locks to help us.
5.Andy's Locksmith Inc
904 S Oakwood Ave
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingHardware Stores
1912 Stanaford Rd
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
7.Beverage's Towing & Transport, LLC
180 Greenwood Dr
TowingAutomotive Roadside ServiceLocks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
We called to pick up my son's truck that had been towed. We let them know when we would be there and they said someone would be there. We arrived, no one there. We called and person said that someone
Mountain State Locksmith & Safe Services LLC
3450 Maple Acres Rd, Bluefield, WV, 24701
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.