Please try reloading the page.
I love these people. They are very compassionate, professional, and affordable. I have 23 pets and have emergencies often. Dr. Dorsey and his whole staff have been nothing but kind to me and my babies. I recommend this vet to anyone who loves their four-legged children and want the best for them. Thank you, Dr. Dorsey! We love you!
excellent service and bed side manner to pet. Sympathetic to owners needs to help their pets. Love the two daytime hours makes availability to all.
If you go, ask for Dr. Jeremy Rogers because he is the best doctor there. Very nice and compassionate, works tirelessly to help your loved ones
Love the staff, very professional friendly and caring. Have taken my fur babies there for years, I highly recommend them.
- Important phone numbers, especially those of the the veterinary clinic, the animal hospital or emergency clinic, and the poison control center
- A book detailing pet first-aid steps
- Copy of medical records
- Nylon leash
- Muzzle (only use if pet is not vomiting and has no difficulty breathing)
- Absorbent gauze
- Nonlatex disposable gloves
- Nail clippers
- Digital thermometer
- Sterile saline solution
- Hydrogen peroxide (to induce vomiting only at the recommendation of a veterinarian
- Milk of magnesia (to absorb poison only at the recommendation of a veterinarian)
- Medical records
- The type or brand of food the pet eats
- Medication (including flea, tick, and heartworm medication).
- Fresh stool sample
- Vomit sample
- Video of the pet engaging in abnormal behavior
- Substance the pet may have ingested