1.Arh Southern West Virginia Clinic
250 Stanaford Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, CardiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
2.Arh Southern West Virgina Clinic
3.Arh Southern West Virginia
Physicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-Orthopedic SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons
4.Southern West Virginia Law Clinic
223 Prince St
AttorneysGeneral Practice Attorneys
Please try reloading the page.
This place makes good money killing our kids, it needs to be shut down, synthetic chemicals is what's being sold. They were busted twice, where is the 3rd time, they say the 3rd time is the best. Why not go on a petitions to have it closed for good. Not worth loosing our love ones over, why let them make money and be happy while our babies are dieing??????? Please Lets Stop This.
Truly great people!! From the moment I walked in until I walked out, everyone was kind and caring. Dr. Killmer is great. Very laid back, and he puts you at ease while he explains what he is going to do. I can't say enough good things about this entire office!!
dr. leecock was very funny he made me laugh even though i was feeling horrible, you could tell he was very educated in his field. They took me right in with no wait i will return. best service by far.
Remembered me without seeing me for over 5 years.He had only seen me once briefly.Impressive!!!Took all the time with me that I felt that I needed to understand what was going on inside of me.
I NEED TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE DOCTOR if HE PLANS ON DOING CARTIOD ARTERY SURGERY ON MEPLEASE FORWARD ANY INFORMATION THAT YOU CAN TOCECIL ROWE449 OLD CROW ROAD BEAVER WVA, 25813
Highly recommend Dr. Oye! Dr. Oye and his staff were extremely courteous, caring and the wait time was practically none!
Found him to be a good at listening to his patients and takes time for them and cares and understands
Love it! All the interesting stuff. I just wished I worked here!
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.