A Place For Mom
Serving the Beaverton area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
1.The Springs at Tanasbourne
1950 NW 192nd Ave
Eldercare-Home Health ServicesNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesRetirement Communities
Conveniently located in the thriving, active Tanasbourne district in Hillsboro, The Springs at Tanasbourne provides you with the perfect setting for relaxation, security, healthy living, and fun. We o
2.The Springs at Carman Oaks
3800 Carman Dr
Homes-Institutional & AgedNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAssisted Living Facilities
Come for the amenities, stay for the care: Nestled at the base of Mountain Park, in beautiful Lake Oswego, The Springs at Carman Oaks provides you with the perfect setting for relaxation, security, he
2420 NW Marshall St
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAssisted Living FacilitiesRetirement Communities
Enjoy an afternoon of shopping or a leisurely walk through the quiet tree-lined neighborhood. Join an off-site expedition, take off on your own via our scheduled transportation service, or stay home a
4.Communities Good Shephard
2855 SW 209th Ave Apt 106
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesGeriatric Consulting & Services
5.Right at Home - Greater Portland
3669 NW John Olsen Pl
Nurses-Home ServicesNursing & Convalescent HomesEldercare-Home Health ServicesHome Health Services
Our experience with Right At Home has been a good one. The staff has been very responsive to our needs and any issues have been addressed quickly and quietly. Two years ago, I contacted RAH for assiMore Nearby Locations »
6.Rosewood Specialty Care
2550 SE Century Blvd
Alzheimer's Care & ServicesNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAssisted Living Facilities
Rosewood Specialty Care is specifically designed and devoted to accommodating individuals suffering from Alzheimer's Disease and other forms of memory impairment. Our goal is to help our residents liv
7.Washington Gardens Memory Care
9000 SW 91st Ave
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAssisted Living FacilitiesAlzheimer's Care & Services
Assisted Living Costs
www.Caring.com/Assisted_Living 12+ Facilities Near You.Compare Pictures, Pricing, Options.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.