19500 SW Alexander St
Rock ShopsGift ShopsArts & Crafts SuppliesCraft Supplies
You could drive by this place 10 times a day and never know it was there unless you were looking for it but the couple who owns and operates this business have an amazing outfit! I love going to thei
4775 SW 139th Ave
Rock ShopsGift Shops
3.Everything's A Treasure Antique & Thrift Store
10604 NE Sandy Blvd
4.MT Hood Treasures
1411 NE 181st Ave
A man that works in the store brown short hair beer belly was very rude his first day of business I had a runny nose due to his dog being around me . Then today Aug 30 I was over at the store In the s
5.The Treasure Trove
11912 NE Fourth Plain Blvd
Consignment ServiceFurniture StoresAntiquesUsed Furniture
We sell a little bit of everything! Do you have items to sell, but don't have the time to sell them? We'd love to help you! As long as your items are in great condition and we think someone else would
4524 Pacific Hwy
7.Treasure House Interfaith
91 C St
Social Service OrganizationsResale ShopsCharities
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.