Holiday Inn Express
Serving the Beaverton area.
25 NW 23rd Pl
2.House Call Doctors @home Providence Express Care
14600 SW Murray Scholls Dr
3.House Call Doctors @home Providence Express Care
9290 SE Sunnybrook Blvd
4.AFC/Doctors Express Urgent Care - Portland
25 NW 23rd Pl
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinicsUrgent Care
5.Doctors Express: Melvin, Kenneth P MD
17437 Boones Ferry Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
6.House Call Doctors @home Providence Express Care
2100 NE 139th St
7.House Call Doctors @home Providence Express Care
2185 NW 2nd St
Find a Local Doctor
www.services-connect.com Top Doctors of All SpecialtiesQuality Care is Our Top Priority
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.