Serving the Beaverton area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today! More Info
8660 SW Scholls Ferry Rd
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
2.Beaverton Emergency Dentist
14425 SW Allen Blvd # 2
Visit our website
I just started going to Rose City Dental, but so far it has been a great experience. I was a new patient and in an emergency situation and they scheduled me for the day after I called. Many other dent
3.Emergency Tooth Doctor West
14665 SW Millikan Way
DentistsClinicsEmergency Care FacilitiesDental Clinics
I am an extern here at emergency tooth doctor and i have learned alot from Dr. Pham and his staff they have challenged me here everyday to make sure i know exactly what im doing wit each and every pat
4.Paradigm Dental of Beaverton
11380 SW Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy
DentistsImplant DentistryCosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Douglas A. Rust, DMD and Brian T. Rust, DMD - Paradigm Dental of Beaverton - Beaverton, OR Dr. Douglas Rust has been serving patients in Beaverton, Oregon since 1980. Dr. Brian Rust joins him in 2008.
5.Northwest Endodontics PC
18395 SW Alexander St
Northwest Endodontics PC is conveniently located at 18395 SW Alexander St Ste A - B in Beaverton, Oregon 97006. Phone 503 642-4552 for information or to schedule an appointment with Dr Paul Brent DDS
6.Mark D Alder DMD
5050 SW Griffith Dr
Dr Mark and his wonderful staff are some fantastic people! I have never, ever felt scared or nervous to go in and visit. He is gentle as are all the staff. The office manager, Francis, could not be
7.Scheffel Steven J DMD PC
4650 SW 142nd Ave
Dr. Roger Lawrence and Dr. Steven Scheffel are dentists located in Beaverton, Oregon. We pride ourselves in running a family style dental office. We can help you with a wide range of dental issues and
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future