1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Stockmeyer Sod Farm
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesSod & Sodding Service
Sod- Sodding services- installation- delivery and pickup available. Service the Saginaw area. Located right outside Reese Michigan
3.Extreme Power Washing
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal ServiceGutters & Downspouts Cleaning
Great Service! Business was quick to give a quote and came out the same day!
4.Skalitzky Sod FarmsServing the Beaverton, MI area
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesLandscaping & Lawn Services
Skalitzky Sod Farms is a family owned and operated business located just southeast of Waterloo, Wisconsin, shipping all over the Midwest. Our mission is to provide our customers with only the highest
GardenersLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn MaintenanceSpraying Equipment
watch out for the annual auto renewal, if move or change services without telling them they do the application to your lawn and bill you. So I was billed after i moved and when I cancelled after I mov
6.Mid-Michigan ContractingServing the Beaverton, MI area
Building Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialHome Repair & MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
Veteran Owned Fully Insured Year Round Tree Service Residential & Commercial
7.M & M Seamless Gutters
801 S Henry St.
General ContractorsBuilding ContractorsRoofing ContractorsVinyl Windows & Doors
Free Flip-Ups On All Downspouts+3more
The staff here at M&M Seamless Gutters are incredibly courteous and professional. They made our roof look great, and just overall left us so happy with this experience.
TruGreen® Lawn Service
http://localpros247.com/lawn-care 1st Lawn Application Just $29.95.Call Today To Get Your Free Quote!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.