Ronald, S Kahn MD
3080 Ackerman Blvd, Dayton, OH, 45429
1.Sunita Reddy MD
2510 Commons Blvd
Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
2.Graceland Dental Smitha M Reddy DDS Inc
6255 Chambersburg Rd
DentistsCosmetic DentistryOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Hygienists
3.Smitha M Reddy Dds Inc
6800 N Dixie Dr
4.Shanti P Reddy
75 Sylvania Dr
No Internet Heading Assigned
5.Dr. Sunita M Reddy, MD
3533 Southern Blvd Ste 4600
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
6.Dr. Indira Bhimavarapu Reddy, MD
730 Valley St
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
7.Dr. Radha B Reddy, MD
330 N Main St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
Child & Adolescent Specialty Care of Dayton
1483 W Main St, Tipp City, OH, 45371
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.