1.Beaver Dam Medical Office Builders
707 S University Ave
Real Estate Developers
2.Beaver Dam Medical & Cosmetic Clinic
148 Warren St
3.Radiology Associates Of Beaver Dam Columbus & Waupun Ltd
116 Monroe St
Physicians & Surgeons, RadiologyPhysicians & Surgeons
4.UW Health - Beaver Dam
705 S University Ave Ste 200
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinics
UW Health is comprised of the academic health care entities of the University of Wisconsin-Madison: UW Medical Foundation, UW Hospital and Clinics and UW School of Medicine and Public Health. UW Healt
5.Beaver Dam Family Hearing Care
705 S University Ave Ste 170
Hearing Aids & Assistive DevicesAudiologistsMedical Clinics
6.Beaver Dam Dialysis Center
110 Monroe St
Dialysis ServicesClinicsMedical Service Organizations
7.Beaver Dam Women's Health Ltd
705 S University Ave
Weight Control ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, GynecologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysician Assistants
Your Health is A Long Journey. Don't Walk it Alone.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.