1.Owensboro Health Wound Ctr-Oh
1307 N Main St
2.Walmart - Pharmacy
1701 N Main St
Visit your local Walmart pharmacy for your healthcare needs including prescription drugs, refills, flu-shots & immunizations, eye care, walk-in clinics, and pet meds.More Nearby Locations »
3.Springs Urgent Care
2200 E Parrish Ave
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency MedicineEmergency Care FacilitiesDrug Testing
These hours are wrong, Springs Urgent Care is open 7 days a week, 8am to 7pm
4.Muhlenberg Community Hospital
101 Legion Dr
ClinicsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
5.Central City Chiropractic
1731 W Everly Brothers Blvd
ClinicsSports Medicine & Injuries TreatmentChiropractors & Chiropractic Services
6.Callis, William Casey DMD
3723 S Griffith Ave
I HAVE NEVER WRITTEN A REVIEW....SO HERE IT GOES......I STARTED SEEING DR. CASEY AFTER TALKING TO SOMEONE ABOUT MY TMJ PAIN. HAVE HAD IT FOR AROUND THIRTY YEARS. AT FIRST IT WOULD COME AND GO AND I CO
7.Owensboro Family Dentistry
4921 Goetz Dr
DentistsDental ClinicsClinicsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Their office is great! Conveniently located as well! The dentist and staff went out of their way to accommodate my needs. Dr. Crowe listened to what I had to say with no pressure (which is very rare)
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.