Protect Your Home
Serving the Beaumont area. ADT Authorized Premier ProviderSchedule Your Installation Today
1.Industrial Specialty Contractors
6350 Walden Rd
General ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialReal Estate DevelopersPlumbers
ISC is a 15-time national award winner and numerous local ABC Chapter Excellence Awards. According to South Central Construction, we have grown to become the largest specialty contractor in the Gulf S
2.Allied Electrical Contractors of Beaumont Inc
1425 Lindbergh Dr
ElectriciansFire Alarm SystemsElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
Allied Electrical Contractors of Beaumont is a full-service company that serves the electrical construction needs of customers. It manages a staff of more than 100 employees. The company has been serv
3.All PRO Electrical Contractors
1911 Us Highway 96 S
ElectriciansSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
4.All Pro Electrical Contractors, Inc
786 Knupple Rd
ElectriciansSmoke Detectors & AlarmsElectronic Equipment & Supplies-Repair & ServiceElectrical Power Systems-Maintenance
5.R D Martin Electric Shop
890 Gulf St
Electric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectriciansElectric Equipment Repair & ServiceElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
6.Christopher Electric Inc
1677 Lindbergh Dr
Electric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialComputer Rooms-Installation & EquipmentComputer & Equipment DealersElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Same day as called service, punctual, very professional and explained everything and answered all questions. Highly reccomend.fee was reasonable
7.Gold Crest Electric Comany Inc
1655 S 23rd St
Electric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialComputer Cable & Wire InstallationComputers & Computer Equipment-Service & RepairElectricians
Called them and had to keep calling in order to get an estimate. After estimate, took another 22 days to call me back. When they did, I was informed that they would send someone out. I still had to k
Serving the Beaumont area. Get ADT with a 6 Month Guarantee!Call Now For A Free Quote.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.