Low Price Keys
114 Guenther St, Sugar Land, TX, 77478 Proudly serving Sugar land ,Katy, Rosenberg, Needleville and surrounding areas More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
I almost never write reviews but Jason was so great and professional that I couldn't help it. A highly quality Locksmith service combined with a very friendly person - a true win. Thanks so much! Call
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
After calling a dozen different locksmiths in the area, I was giving up hope that I would find a place that would install a lock at a reasonable price. Enter American Local Locksmith. I found this pla
16527 Highway 62 S
Locks & LocksmithsWrecker Service EquipmentAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Salvage
Thank you for all the kind words. If anyone needs a towing company please contact us and for anyone that doesn't know who to call ask the locals. 35yrs years of service because professional and prompt
4.Bridge City Lock & Key
155 Roberts Ave
Locks & LocksmithsAccess Control SystemsSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsDoor Closers & Checks
5.Dixie Safe And LockServing the Beaumont, TX area
Security Control Systems & MonitoringLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesBank Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults-Movers
Dixie Safe and Lock helped me a lot. Me and my kids were locked out of our house and they had a locksmith get to us and let us in within 20min. Not only was the service tech fast and friendly the pric
6.Shoe Shine Boys Towing
TowingLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialTire Changing EquipmentTruck Wrecking
I was on side of the road needed help, call other company's they never showed up!! Called shoe shine boys they were here in 25 minutes! Saved my day!
7.Beaumont Locksmith Co
1650 Washington Village Pkwy
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
I have used Chuck @ Beaumont Locksmith for 16 years, he has probably made a 100+ keys for me, being a small business owner myself finding someone with Chuck's knowledge is very rare.I would NEVER call
search.MerchantsCloseby.com Locksmiths - Call usTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.