Showing results for Gardner. Search for gardener instead?
1.Byrd Law Firm
448 Orleans St
2.Triangle Heavy Haul LLC
TruckingShipping ServicesTransportation ServicesLocal Trucking Service More Info
3.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
5425 College St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control ServicesBee Control & Removal Service
THE ORKIN SERVICE DIFFERENCE When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: Customize
4.Law Offices of Gilbert T. Adams
1855 Calder St
AttorneysGeneral Practice AttorneysLegal Clinics
Have you been injured in a serious accident involving a motor vehicle, offshore oil rig, or construction site? We can help you get the settlement you deserve. The Law Offices of Gilbert T. Adams in Be
5.Templeton & Brinkley
2090 Broadway St
AttorneysWills, Trusts & Estate Planning AttorneysFamily Law AttorneysProbate Law Attorneys
We were tired to consult with layers and then we tried Templeton & Brinkley we got results within weeks.
380 Fannin St
AttorneysProduct Liability Law AttorneysCriminal Law AttorneysFamily Law Attorneys
Criminal Law - DWI - Family Law - Divorce Attorney Wills - Auto Accident Attorney
7.James R. Makin, P.C., Criminal Attorney At Law
1900 Broadway St
AttorneysCriminal Law AttorneysDUI & DWI AttorneysDrug Charges Attorneys
James has been a Criminal Defense Attorney for over 30 years, and in his present location for 15 years. He has handled thousands of cases in State and Federal courts in Jefferson, Hardin, Orange, Cham
Landscape & Yard Experts
www.services-connect.com Maintenance & More!Make an Appointment Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.