1.Dr. Jack Dennis Black, MD
2929 Calder St Ste 201
Skin CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
2.Dr. Jack Dennis Black, MD
2548 Memorial Blvd
3.Black, Jorge W
490 Interstate 10 N
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
4.D Riston Dennis MD
768 S Main St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
5.Dr. Dennis De Koven Riston, MD
768 S Main St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency Medicine
6.Dr. Dennis Eric Rose, MD
7650 Anchor Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
Find a Local Doctor
www.services-connect.com Top Doctors of All SpecialtiesQuality Care is Our Top Priority
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.