PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Beaumont area.
5500 39th St
2.CHRISTUS Hospital Outpatient
755 N 11th St
Outpatient ServicesClinicsMedical Clinics
My company required me to go because I has a cyst that was draining. The doctor squeezed it, installed some packing and gave me a script for antibotics. I was charged $1116.00. This is gouging to s
3.W P Hebert Health & Wellness Center At Christus St Elizabeth Hospital
3030 North St
Medical ClinicsClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
4.Mid Jefferson Extended Care Hospital
2600 Highway 365
HospitalsMedical ClinicsMedical CentersEmergency Care Facilities
The worst hospital I've ever been to would not recommend no one Goin there the people there it works there are horrible
5.Baptist Orange Hospital
608 Strickland Dr
6.Winnie Community Hospital
HospitalsMedical ClinicsEmergency Care FacilitiesClinics
Winnie Community Hospital is a critical access facility that offers various health care services to East Chambers and West Jefferson counties in Texas. It specializes in nursing and radiology services
7.Gripon, Edward Dr
3560 Delaware St Ste 502
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical Clinics
This is the best Psychiatrist in the Golden Triangle. I have seen others in the area, and they are not concerned about your well being as much as Dr. Gripon and his staff are.I am very glad to have su
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.