1.Southeast Texas Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery & Dental Implant Center
3302 McFaddin St
DentistsImplant DentistryOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPeriodontists
R.M. Phillips, DMD J.R. Laughlin, DMD M. A. Ganni, DMD Board Certified Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons *Dental Implants *Wisdom Teeth *Extractions *TMJ Treatment *Facial Trauma & Fracture Treatments *Co
2.Terri Allred German DDS
3635 Eastex Fwy
3.Mark A Pigno DDS
3510 Fannin St
DentistsImplant DentistryOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
The office of Mark A. Pigno, DDS is a quality oriented clinic that is unique in that it offers specialty care in Prosthodontics by a Board Certified Prosthodontist. A Prosthodontist is a dentist recog
4.Billy D Sturrock DDS
2965 Harrison St
DentistsImplant DentistryOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
The American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (AAOMS) represents more than 9,000 oral and maxillofacial surgeons in the United States, supporting specialized education, research and advo
5.Chuck Ferguson DDS
4410 Phelan Blvd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryCosmetic DentistryEndodontists
very friendly staff with reasonable prices!
6.John White DDS
2474 Broadway St
Located in the Old Town area away from the busy traffic congestion. Calm , easy, and a very pleasant staff. We also welcome to the practice Dr. Stephanie Brown in order to offer extended Friday appoin
7.Jackson L Porter DDS Inc
Delaware Ste 303
DentistsDental HygienistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
For the first time in my life I can honestly say I love my dentist! Dr. Porter is easy going and friendly and professional. My hygienist, Rose, is always a highlight of my visit. Very thorough and eas
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future