Wilkerson's Service Center
2840 Adlai Stevenson Dr, Springfield, IL, 62703
1.Parrish Tire Svc
916 Wall St
2.D & D Enterprises
916 Wall St
3.Fischer Automotive Inc
1300 Wall St
Auto Repair & ServiceTruck Service & RepairAutomobile Electric ServiceBrake Repair
took my daughter for over $600 ! first they said it was the water reserve, i said have them check thermostat, naw they said, ok turns out not water reserve, have them check thermostat, again they said
61 Plaza Dr
New Car DealersUsed Car DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
Jennings Beardstown is an automotive dealership located at 61 Plaza Drive. You can find GM parts, auto repair services, and new and used vehicles at this Beardstown auto dealer.
5.Team Knipmeyer Inc
205 E 4th St
Used Car DealersNew Car DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Body Repairing & Painting
6.Sears Home Improvement
Plastic WindowsWindowsWood WindowsTire Dealers
Sears Home Improvement is your trusted, long term partner. We've been helping customers improve their homes for over 125 years and we back our work with strong warranties (Ask your Sears specialist fo
7.Monro Muffler Brake & Service
Tire DealersBrake RepairMufflers & Exhaust SystemsAuto Oil & Lube
On The Rim & Out The Door® is our revolutionary pricing policy. A traditional tire dealers tire prices do not include installation. On average, this costs $68 extra on a set of four tires. We include
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.