Childers David H DDS PC
150 E Division Rd, Oak Ridge, TN, 37830
1.Lakeway Dental Center
1277 Highway 11w
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
At Lakeway Dental Center, we accept cash, checks, Visa, Mastercard and Discover. We also offer third party financing through CareCredit for patients who qualify. With CareCredit, you can finance 100%
2.Johnson, Dana M, DDS
1277 Highway 11w
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsImplant Dentistry
3.Stephen Paul Mayo, DDS
1277 Highway 11w Suite F
4.McMillin Jeff DDSServing the Bean Station, TN area
Dr. Jeff McMillin Family Dentistry offers a wide variety of dental procedures for the whole family. Their main priority is keeping your dental health the best it can be. Dr. McMillin provides family d
467 S Davy Crockett Pkwy
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDental Clinics
The whole staff is extremely friendly. I will be returning in the future. A+++++More Nearby Locations »
6.Gibson, Joe Jr Orthodontist
139 W Morris Blvd
Dr. Joe Gibson and our orthodontic team love helping our patients smile with confidence. We know the difference having straight teeth will make in your life. Not only will your oral health improve, bu
7.Rogersville Cosmetic and Family Dentistry
110 S Hasson St
DentistsDental HygienistsCosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
For over a decade, Dr. Timothy D. Gunnin has served the families of Hawkins County, Tennessee with modern dental procedures and quality materials. Through extensive study and research, Dr. Gunnin has
Cohen Family Dentistry
156 W Broadway Blvd, Jefferson City, TN, 37760
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future