16203 Olive Glen Dr, Houston, TX, 77082
1.Extreme Air Duct Cleaning and Restoration
Water Damage RestorationAir Duct CleaningDryer Vent CleaningTile-Cleaning, Refinishing & Sealing
10% Off Any Carpet Cleaning Service+5more
After having major work done at the house we needed to clear the air and have the air ducts clean. I hired Extreme after reading some of the reviews online and I'm glad I did. The service technician w
2.Tri State Flood Inc.
Water Damage RestorationCabanasPainting Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialGeneral Contractors
Interior & Exterior Painting, Commercial & Residential Construction, full service restoration for water, fire, sewer and mold.
3.Reliable Water Damage Restoration
Water Damage Restoration
Happy to have worked with them, the water damage restoration is really impressive. I could easily believe they used some sort of magic here cause the bathroom looks brand new. Great work!
4.Water Damage Pros 24/7
Water Damage Restoration
Called to have a leak inspection before putting our house to sell, their customer service was great and even though we hadn't any trouble with leaking, I'd recommend them for all the services you migh
5.Steam LocalServing the Baytown, TX area
Water Damage RestorationCleaning ContractorsCarpet & Rug CleanersFire & Water Damage Restoration
Visit our website
3-Room Carpet Cleaning Coupon+1more
hands down the best carpet cleaning business around town I will contact them anytime I need carpet cleaning or my air ducts cleaned. thank yall.
6.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
Water Damage RestorationPlumbing, Drains & Sewer ConsultantsSewer Cleaners & RepairersSewer Contractors
This review is for Roto Rooter in and around the Parkersburg West Virginia area. I reached a friendly voice and her name was Mary and she promptly dispatched a fellow named Jason and I could not haveMore Nearby Locations »
7.All Brite Floors Inc
Water Damage RestorationFire & Water Damage RestorationFloor MaterialsFlooring Contractors
I highly recommend All Brite Floors for your wood floor needs. Gary has great technical skills and workers are trained to satisfy customers. -Julie Sloat
Extreme Air Duct Cleaning and Restoration
Houston, TX, 77096 We don't cut corners, we clean them.
Please try reloading the page.
- Standing or pooling water
- Foul odor
- Texture changes
- Clearwater is clean water with no solids. It includes water generated by air conditioning units and water that goes down the drain while the faucet heats.
- Greywater refers to all other form of waste water except for toilet water. It possibly contains hair, soap particles, cooking byproducts and flakes of skin. Areas that have been damaged by grey water are at a mild risk of contamination.
- Blackwater is water that has come into contact with urine or fecal matter. Toilet water is considered blackwater. Blackwater can contain pathogens and is usually considered a biohazard.
- Clean and maintain gutters so rainwater flows properly. Direct downspouts away from the house.
- Repair any roof damage.
- Use drain snakes to clean clogs. Chemical cleaners erode pipes.
- Do not place outdoor plants with invasive roots near pipes, septic tanks, sprinkler systems, or drainage fields.
- Make note of the water bill. A sudden, random spike in charges could indicate a leak.