1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.HLS Enterprises Inc
4600 Wright Rd
Lawn MaintenanceNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
HLS Enterprises has been providing commercial, retail and multifamily construction services since 1973. The company also handles various subdivision development projects in Texas. HLS Enterprises has
3.Nelson Sprinkler & LandscapingServing the Baytown, TX area
Lawn MaintenanceFence-Sales, Service & ContractorsTree ServiceIrrigation Systems & Equipment
4.OutDoor Dreams Inc
Po Box 1100
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Founded in 1998, Outdoor Dreams has grown to one of Houstons best lawn service/landscaping companies. We focus on customer service and are available 365 days a year in Houston, Baytown and Mont Belvie
5.J & J Lawn & Landscape
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & ServiceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSprinklers-Garden & Lawn
* Free Estimates * Discounts for Multi-Yards on the Same Block * $30.00 and Up; Lang:English / Spanish
6.Flori-Tex Lawn Service Inc
709 Montana St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsSprinklers-Garden & Lawn
7.Alamo's Lawn Care
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree ServiceLandscape Contractors
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.