Jefferson Dental Clinics
Serving the Baytown area.
1.Levine, Debora F, DDS
4548 Bissonnet St Ste 200
2.Debora Frances Levine, DDS, MS
5959 West Loop S Ste 640
EndodontistsDentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
6502 Garth Rd Ste 100
4.Levine Aaron Md
11914 Astoria Blvd Ste 510
Physicians & Surgeons, Physical Medicine & RehabilitationPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysical Therapists
5.Dr. Mark E Levine, MD
5602 Lyons Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
6.Levine, Glenn N, MD
2002 Holcombe Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Cardiology
7.Dr. Glenn N Levine, MD
2710 Sabine Ct
Physicians & Surgeons, Cardiology
A & E Dental
10804 Huffmeister Rd Ste D, Houston, TX, 77065
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.