Universe Auto Body Center
1825 Givan Ave, Bronx, NY, 10469
1.Kim's Pro Boheum
3631 215th St
4415 Queens Blvd
Fish & Seafood Markets
3.Dr. Kumock K Kim, MD
20837 32nd Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryMental Health ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatric-Psychiatry
4.Kim, Chongnam, DDS
4018 Bell Blvd Ste 3
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
4223 212th St Ste 1b
NursesNurses-Advanced Practice-ARNPNurses Registries
6.JEFFREY KIM, P.C.
4240 Bell Blvd Ste 4240
AttorneysPersonal Injury Law Attorneys
20013 32nd Ave
Physicians & Surgeons
RTS auto repair and flat fix
14434 Farmers Blvd, Jamaica, NY, 11434
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.