Adam Feret D.M.D. Westfield Smiles
Serving the Bayonne area. Local General Dentistry Office.Call Us Today in Westfield, NJ.
1.Dentistry with Monique
475 Avenue C
DentistsClinicsCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
Implant Special $975+3more
From the minute you walk through the door you are put at ease. You meet the friendliest staff and dentist. Everyone should have this experience going to the dentist!! Thank you Dr. Monique and staff!
1146 Hylan Blvd
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsCosmetic Dentistry
I was scheduled for a 10:30 appt. another patient comes in scheduled with a 10:30 appt. with the same doctor it is now 11:20, I asked the receptionist at the front desk when was I going to be seen he
4.Dominick F Ianora, DMD
837 Kennedy Blvd
DentistsCosmetic DentistryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryDental Hygienists
5.Arthur Suckow DMD
540 Kennedy Blvd Ste A
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
6.Harris William Herman, DMD
711 Avenue C
7.August D Pellegrini, DDS
942 Avenue C
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Serving the Bayonne area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future