Serving the Bay Minette area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today! More InfoPREFERRED
1.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
2.Stewarts Landscaping & Powerwashing
2889 Sollie Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPressure Washing Equipment & ServicesLandscape Designers & Consultants More InfoPREFERRED
3.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsDrainage ContractorsSprinklers-Garden & Lawn
5.Always and Forever Green Landscaping
Lawn MaintenanceNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesSprinklers-Garden & LawnBuilding Contractors
Had a leaky section valve. Phil came out the next day and did an excellent job repairing the broken valve. He did not charge much and performed the repairs quickly.
6.Sprinklers and More
2850 Abby Ct
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesDrainage ContractorsNursery & Growers Equipment & Supplies
You do not need to look any further than Sprinklers and More when it comes to serving your landscaping needs in the Mobile area. We have over 19 years of experience in landscaping in Mobile and the su
7.David's Tree Work
Lawn MaintenanceStump Removal & GrindingTree ServiceLandscape Contractors
Bay Minette Lawn Services
localpros247.com/lawn-care Call Today for Immediate Lawn Help.Get Local Lawn Services Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.