1.Medical Arts Clinic
1120 Avenue G
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsClinics
They have great doctors with decades of reperience in their field!! An aussume staff who is helpful and caring!!! They take walk-ins no problem new or old patient!! And definently the best lookin staf
2.Rai Care Center
1105 Avenue H
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsDialysis ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
3.Matagorda County Public Health Clinic
1100 Avenue G
4.Clinica Hispana Comunitaria
2909 7th St
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical Labs
2425 County Road 222
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
6.Bay Villa Healthcare Ctr
1800 13th St
Nursing & Convalescent HomesPhysical Therapy ClinicsAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesHomes-Institutional & Aged
7.Bethany Home Health Care Services
3600 Avenue F
Home Health ServicesMedical Clinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.