1.Kubecka, Nancy W
2417 Avenue I
DentistsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesClinics
Dr. Nancy Kubecka has a great staff. They have been together for a while and it really shows. They all work great together and are very helpful.
2.Gulf Coast Dental Bay City
2521 Avenue H
DentistsDental Clinics More InfoPREFERRED
Dental ClinicsDentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And the
4.Thomas, Patrick P
201 E Henderson Rd
Dental ClinicsClinicsDentistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Terrible!!! He messed up my front left tooth. He "fixed" fillling on it a week and 2 days ago, yet I had to go in yesterday due to being in pain and discomfort ever since I left. He acted like he did
135 Oyster Creek Dr
Dental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesClinicsDentists
We strive to be a “do-it-all” dental practice, while still taking the time to build strong personal relationships with all of our patients. Our patients are truly the heart of our practice, and we tre
6.Todays Dentistry League CityServing the Bay City, TX area
Dental ClinicsOrthodontistsClinicsDental Hygienists
Now offering convenient Hrs (M-Sat/Eve), two locations to serve you, most Ins plans, 4 Experienced Dentists with the newest Technology and equipment. We offer League City, Clear Lake, Dickinson, La Ma
Dental ClinicsDental HygienistsDentists
1-800-DENTIST® is a leader in general dentistry space. Whatever dental problems you may have, we can help you. Our general dentists are caring, qualified professionals who we would recommend to our ow
Dental Care Near You
www.1800dentist.com/DentalCare Search by Zip Code, Dental Need.Free Matching. Open 24/7. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future