Pain Consultants of Michigan PLC
1119 S Washington Ave, Saginaw, MI, 48601
1.Women's Health Pavilion
3175 Professional Ct
Physicians & Surgeons
Mammograms done do take about 2 hours. Staff friendly though the one I had was a but chatty about her life. Not what I want to hear when I am standing there half naked. Facility was clean and neat.
2.Women's Health Center
3141 Cabaret Trl S Ste 100
Abortion ServicesPhysicians & SurgeonsFamily Planning Information CentersBirth Control Information & Services
For over 30 years, we have provided women of Michigan who wish to terminate their pregnancies with exceptional medical care and emotional support. Women who visit our facility will be supported from t
3.Center for Women's Health
4320 Campus Ridge Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, ObstetricsPhysicians & Surgeons
Free Samples By Mail
www.getitfree.us Absolutely Free Brand Name Samples.100% Free & Easy. No CC Needed!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.