1.Scott W. Trylch, Ed.D
PsychologistsMental Health ServicesCounseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
2.Bay Psychological Associates PC
1420 Center Ave
Counseling ServicesMental Health ServicesDrug Abuse & Addiction CentersCounselors-Licensed Professional
Visit our website
Started out fine but they are open on Memorial Day I thought it was a mistake never had a appointment in my life on holiday they charged 50 dollars for missing it. Than another day I called in day bef
1217 S Euclid Ave
Counseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsMental Health Clinics & InformationCounselors-Licensed Professional
Courteous, friendly staff, short wait time. Good people that are genuinely there to help patients achieve their goals and provide tools to assist in living a better quality of life.
4.Time 4 A Change Counseling Center
721 Washington Ave Ste 306
601 N Van Buren St
Counseling ServicesReligious Counseling
are you mad at the world. do you have anger issues that are getting you into trouble. then you need to she sherry. shes the best.
721 Washington Ave
7.Ann Clynick, LLMSW
126 Washington Ave
Counseling ServicesCounselors-Licensed ProfessionalMental Health Services
2016 Mercedes-Benz S Sale
Mercedes-Benz-S.MotorClearance.com New Mercedes-Benz S On Sale NowCompare Prices From Local Dealers
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.