416 W Jackson St Ste A
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental ClinicsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
I have been going to Aspen Dental in Cookeville for the last two years, and I have always been very pleased with my treatment. The staff has always been warm and kind. Dr. Burgess is an excellent, p
2.Aspen DentalServing the Baxter, TN area
DentistsDental ClinicsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And the
604 S Cumberland St
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDentists
Great experience with the folks at this dental office! Everyone was friendly and made me feel very comfortable.
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.