1.Guerrero Agustus L MD
4625 Beckley Rd
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Physical Medicine & RehabilitationOccupational Therapists
4520 Beckley Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Clinics
Dr Moazami has been serving the families of Battle Creek for over 15 years as a Board Certified Pediatrician. Dr Moazami welcomes new patients and suggests a Get-Acquainted Visit to meet her personall
3.Bronson Battle Creek Hospital
300 North Ave
Medical ClinicsEmergency Care FacilitiesMedical CentersHospitals
Took my sister for an echocardiogram. We only waited a couple minutes. They were very nice and professional. I have taken her there for many procedures and have always been very satisfied. The staff aMore Nearby Locations »
4.MedExpress Urgent Care
25 Columbia Ave E
Urgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons
There is nothing express about this place. They should rename to "under staffed and extremely slow". I could've went the emergency room faster than this place. Save 4 hours of your life and don't comeMore Nearby Locations »
181 Emmett St W
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
Family Health Center of Battle Creek, founded in 1986, offer child care, preventive health exams for women and men, and family planning services. The range of medical services offered by the center in
6.Bronson Healthcare Group
110 North Ave
133 E Michigan Ave
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.