Franklin Iron & Metal Company Inc
120 South Ave, Battle Creek, MI, 49014
1.Franklin Elementary School
20 Newark Ave
Elementary SchoolsSchoolsPublic SchoolsPreschools & Kindergarten
2.Franklin Iron & Metal Company Inc
120 South Ave
Scrap MetalsMetalsPlastics & Plastic ProductsPlastics-Scrap
GREAT SERVICE. I work in a warehouse and was retrieving some old copper pipes and wire. I saw a billboard for Franklin Iron and Metal and thought sure I'd give it a try. I was greeted by very frien
1525 Hill Brady Rd
Plastics-ScrapRecycling CentersPlastics & Plastic ProductsComputer & Electronics Recycling
*We Buy Your Surplus Plastic in All Forms: Parts, Regrind and Virgin
4.Franklin Neighborhood Ctr
85 Bennett St
Social Service Organizations
Franklin Neighborhood Center is a community kitchen training center operating under Community Action Agencies in Michigan. Community Action Agencies are public and private nonprofit organizations esta
5.Franklin Homes Moore Care
532 Jean Ln
Real Estate Developers
155 Garfield Ave
7.Dr. Prashanti P Franklin, MD
181 Emmett St W
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
1525 Hill Brady Rd, Battle Creek, MI, 49037
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.