Serving the Battle Creek area. 1/2 Price on Wood Floors & Install.Call Now to Get your Free Quote.
1.Battle Creek Tile & Mosaic Co
1338 Michigan Ave W
Flooring ContractorsBuilding ContractorsTerrazzoFloor Materials
Mike and Matt did an amazing job laying the tile on our basement floor, they were very careful and I couldn't be happier. Alissa helped us select the the tile, grout and trim she was extremely helpful
2.CM Contracting Inc
310 Custer Dr
Construction ManagementBuilding ContractorsMetal BuildingsConstruction Consultants
Commercial and Industrial Construction Management, Design Build, General Contracting, Butler Building Systems.
Incredible refinishing job on hardwood floors! Pretty sure it's the best price I ever got for the job and the service is right up there too. Ticked all five stars for me ;)
4.The Flooring Guys
I called them and a few other comapnies to get an estimate on refinishing a hardwood flooring. Their price was one within my budget and they provided all the information I wanted, it was a 3 day job a
5.Berry's FlooringServing the Battle Creek, MI area
Flooring ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialRaised FloorsFloors-Industrial
Proprietor Joe Berry has been working with commercial & residential customers for over 20 years in our area. He has earned a stellar reputation for working with his clients to create unique designs &
6.Knowles, Gerald A
Flooring ContractorsGeneral ContractorsAltering & Remodeling ContractorsHandyman Services
Recently did a siding job on our house addition. Took his time and did the job right. Great job, thank you very much.
Forest Floors of Holland
Serving the Battle Creek area. Top-Rated Tile & Flooring ProReview & Hire With Confidence Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?