1.Motor Shop Electrical Construction Company
40 Bartlett St
ElectriciansControls, Control Systems & Regulators-Wholesale & ManufacturersBuilding MaintenanceElectric Generators
Visit our website
* Over 60 Years in Service* John Banks, President
466 Main St
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & SuppliesReal Estate Inspection ServiceWater Heater Repair
Visit our website
$15 Off Any Service Call
I have had Sims Electric out twice to install new functionality at my home. Both times they showed up on time, did the work efficiently, and charged me a very fair price. I would not hesitate to recom
3.J & L Electric Inc
300 Custer Dr
ElectriciansLight Bulbs & TubesElectric Equipment & SuppliesTransformers
J & L Electric Inc. has worked to build and service the electrical field in South West Michigan for over 35 years and is still going strong. Please take a few moments to see what we can do for your co
4.Sims Heating & Cooling Service Inc
855 Golden Ave
Boiler Repair & CleaningElectriciansWater Heater RepairBoilers Equipment, Parts & Supplies
Sims Heating & Cooling Service Inc. is dedicated to providing the best possible solution for your home or business. You can count on us to provide you with a system and solution that fits your unique
5.Shouldice Industrial Manufacturers and Contractors, Inc.
182 Elm St
Assembly & Fabricating ServiceBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectriciansMillwrights
Our expertise in the electrical field allows us to provide a turnkey approach to our customer’s needs. *Complete Electrical Service* *License and Insured* *Industrial /Commercial* *Limited Residential
6.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
7.All American Lighting SolutionsServing the Battle Creek, MI area
Lighting ContractorsElectriciansBuilding ContractorsBuilding Construction Consultants
This is an amazing company! They have great prices and fast delivery on everything. I will buy from them again for sure.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.