1.Zachary Family Practice
6300 Main St
Physicians & Surgeons
2.Cosse, Michelle F, Md - Zachary Family Practice
1326 Church St
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
3.Zachary Family Practice
2335 Church St
This used to be the best place in Louisiana to go BEFORE, Jan 2015, when Dr Amaker retired it went to hell! I had surgery (cut open) in March because of pain, Dr Gould refused any pain medication fo
4.Fast Lane of Zachary
19900 Old Scenic Hwy
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
5.Lake After Hours-Zachary
18989 Old Scenic Hwy
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsClinicsUrgent Care
terrible. Over priced and rude. I rather go to a er and wait all day than go to that place.
6.The Primary Care Group of Zachary
6110 Main St Ste A
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.