Thomas E. Foster & Associates
Serving the Baton Rouge area. Local General Dentists.Call Us in Baton Rouge, LA.
1.Foot Pain Clinic
3851 S Sherwood Forest Blvd
Physicians & Surgeons, PodiatristsMedical ClinicsClinicsPain Management
Visit our website
Love the whole family would recommend everyone with a foot problem too give them a call can't wait until my next appointment
2.Core Health Family Walk-in Clinic
10059 N Reiger Rd
Urgent CareMedical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
I was in a car accident and had hurt my right shoulder from the seat belt. I did not want to ring up a $10,000 emergency room bill for my insurance company so called my primary doctor. Of course he wa
3.Urgent Care Of Baton
8786 Goodwood Blvd ste 106
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pain ManagementPain ManagementPhysicians & Surgeons, Addiction Medicine
The staff is super friendly and helpful and the Dr is amazingly sweet and careing! I would recommend this facility to anyone. They are the best I love thim!
4.Lake After Hours Coursey
13702 Coursey Blvd Ste B
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
Don't let the staff at front desk fool you she is very rude.!Kyle the nurse and Dr Washington were wonderful kind and caring. There was another lady who was very nice but she didn't have a name tag so
5.Baton Rouge Orthopaedic Clinic BROC
8080 Bluebonnet Blvd
Physicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & SurgeonsUrgent Care
I had a great experience at Baton Rouge Orthopaedic Clinic. The staff was wonderful!!!
6.Ear Nose & Throat Medical Center
5258 Dijon Dr
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Travel Medicine
Dr. Boone was very thorough and compassionate. His office workers were kind and organized. I would definately recommend Dr. Boone
7.Baton Rouge Cardiology Center
5231 Brittany Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, CardiologyMedical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Radiology
The doctor is a very good people person. Has a very good sense of humor and a very good\r staff to go along. Would recommend to anyone!
Serving the Baton Rouge area. Quality children's dental care.Schedule your appointment today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.