Sherwood South Animal Hospital & Boarding Resort
3803 S Sherwood Forest Blvd, Baton Rouge, LA, 70816
1.Sherwood South Animal Hospital & Boarding Resort
3803 S Sherwood Forest Blvd
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsPet ServicesPet StoresDog & Cat Grooming & Supplies
The care and consideration that is given from Sherwood South Animal Hospital has always been excellent with my dogs.
2.All Pets Hospital
9308 Perkins Rd
VeterinariansPet ServicesPet Boarding & KennelsVeterinary Clinics & Hospitals
I was out of town for a week and used their kennel, my dog was in great health, got to go outside every day and got a bath! They took great care of my dog.
3.Butler David M DVM
1818 Oakdale Dr
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsPet ServicesKennelsLivestock Equipment & Supplies
I have been taking my pets to Dr. Butler for over 2o years and I wouldn't trust any other vet with my animals care. Dr. Butler is very compassionate and always takes the time to answer your questions
4.Sherwood Forest Animal Hospital
11472 Florida Blvd
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsLivestock Equipment & SuppliesPet ServicesPet Boarding & Kennels
Visit our website
The vets and staff are wonderful at this animal hospital! You can tell how much they care about you and your pet. I highly recommend Sherwood Forest Animal Hospital!
5.Garden District Animal Ho
1302 Perkins Rd
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinary LabsVeterinariansVeterinarian Emergency Services
The entire staff was so sweet with my kitten, and so helpful. I mentioned at her checkup that she had been coughing, and the doctor asked me to film it and bring it by any time for her to listen to. I
6.Bluebonnet Veterinary Hospital
5454 Bluebonnet Rd
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsKennelsPet ServicesPet Boarding & Kennels
Call Us Today!!!!!
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Important phone numbers, especially those of the the veterinary clinic, the animal hospital or emergency clinic, and the poison control center
- A book detailing pet first-aid steps
- Copy of medical records
- Nylon leash
- Muzzle (only use if pet is not vomiting and has no difficulty breathing)
- Absorbent gauze
- Nonlatex disposable gloves
- Nail clippers
- Digital thermometer
- Sterile saline solution
- Hydrogen peroxide (to induce vomiting only at the recommendation of a veterinarian
- Milk of magnesia (to absorb poison only at the recommendation of a veterinarian)
- Medical records
- The type or brand of food the pet eats
- Medication (including flea, tick, and heartworm medication).
- Fresh stool sample
- Vomit sample
- Video of the pet engaging in abnormal behavior
- Substance the pet may have ingested