J Floor Care
Serving the Baton Rouge area.
9142 Castille Rd
Water Damage RestorationCleaning ContractorsVacuum Cleaning SystemsSteam Cleaning Equipment
Stanley Steemer keeps your home cleaner. You can expect the best from Stanley Steemer with our certified technicians and exceptional service that we are proud to stand behind 100%. Our special attenti
9142 Castille Rd
Water Damage RestorationCleaning ContractorsCarpet & Rug CleanersFire & Water Damage Restoration
Stanley Steemer keeps your home cleaner. You can expect the best from STANLEY STEEMER with our certified technicians and exceptional service that we are proud to stand behind 100%. Our special attenti
3.Stanley SteemerServing the Baton Rouge, LA area
Carpet & Rug CleanersTile-Cleaning, Refinishing & SealingAir Duct CleaningUpholstery Cleaners
they were on time, that is all i can say good. Just because the name is the most recognizable, does not mean they are the best in the business. I am very disappointed and wish I would have had the tim
8169 Florida Blvd
Carpet & Rug CleanersAir Duct CleaningUpholstery CleanersFire & Water Damage Restoration
Make sure you know pricing. I was quoted one price. They knew I would not be there so they asked the landlord if they could deordorize the carpets without mentioning it would be an extra charge or get
5.Stanley Steemer Carpet CleanerServing the Baton Rouge, LA area
Carpet & Rug CleanersAir Duct CleaningFire & Water Damage RestorationTile-Cleaning, Refinishing & Sealing
Dominic and Trey from Mooresville branch, cleaned two upholster chairs , which are twenty two years old and have never been professionly cleaned before. Although there were no stains or damage to the
Campo's On The Spot Carpet Services Inc
Baton Rouge, LA, 70817
Please try reloading the page.
- Standing or pooling water
- Foul odor
- Texture changes
- Clearwater is clean water with no solids. It includes water generated by air conditioning units and water that goes down the drain while the faucet heats.
- Greywater refers to all other form of waste water except for toilet water. It possibly contains hair, soap particles, cooking byproducts and flakes of skin. Areas that have been damaged by grey water are at a mild risk of contamination.
- Blackwater is water that has come into contact with urine or fecal matter. Toilet water is considered blackwater. Blackwater can contain pathogens and is usually considered a biohazard.
- Clean and maintain gutters so rainwater flows properly. Direct downspouts away from the house.
- Repair any roof damage.
- Use drain snakes to clean clogs. Chemical cleaners erode pipes.
- Do not place outdoor plants with invasive roots near pipes, septic tanks, sprinkler systems, or drainage fields.
- Make note of the water bill. A sudden, random spike in charges could indicate a leak.