Buffalo Electric Inc
3207 Jefferson St, Baker, LA, 70714
14734 S Harrells Ferry Rd
ElectriciansHome BuildersGeneral ContractorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Reliable Electric LLC
24318 Millican Dr, Denham Springs, LA, 70726
Please try reloading the page.
do not hire this company if you expect prompt effecient and professional work. They do not offer a refund and once you opay you are at their mercy. They leave you with incomplete work and give you the run around when you contact them to nail down a completion date and time which never happens. hire at your own peril!
Yeah, I'm sure y'all are a great company and all but one or two of your employees won the College Gameday Corn Hole toss championship yesterday against my team. And I'm just pretty upset about it because it was COLLEGE Gameday not OLDER ELECTRICIAN Gameday! So we just want to be compensated in some way! They got backstage passes to Gameday so we would like something of equal value! Thanks for your time and consideration! Sorry for the bad rating!
They are the best company around Baton Rouge. and they do real quality work. they came to my house 1 time and made a material list.they went and got what they need and fished they job in one day! my bill was really nice I would recommend them to anyone
the worst of the worst, these people have no shame, will over bill you outrageous rates for materials and labor, make several trips and reworks on even the simplest jobs, and then try to file liens against you if you don't give in to their blackmail tactics and threats, find a reputable company instead!
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.