Call a Pro Plumber
Serving the Baton Rouge area. Fast Reliable Emergency Plumbing.Great Service. Low Prices. Call Us
15106 Florida Blvd
PlumbersPipe InspectionBathroom RemodelingLeak Detecting Service
everything this plumber did had to be redone. He would not honor any warranty on this job.
6342 Quin Dr
PlumbersSewer Cleaners & RepairersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBuilding Contractors
Our water heater stopped producing hot water. In this day and time we are not used to not having hot water. I called American Plumbing. Mr. Smith recognized that I was panicked and stressed! He assur
7000 Greenwell Springs Rd
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningLeak Detecting ServiceWater Heater Repair
A Family Business Built by Honest Plumbers The heart of our business is the family that started it. The Payne family founded Central Plumbing Co. 40 years ago and we’re proud to own and operate the co
4.B & D Plumbing Co
979 Oneal Ln
B&D Plumbing Company Inc. is a full service plumbing contractor established in 1976. We are based in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. We specialize not only in multi-family, residential and commercial construc
5.LeBlanc Plumbing Service Inc
2612 Tee Dr
PlumbersPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialWater Heaters
Visit our website
LeBlanc's Plumbing has outstanding service. They come the same day they are called, very fast and efficient and great customer service. I highly recommend this company!
6.A & W Plumbing
PlumbersHome Repair & MaintenanceBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialHome Improvements
Call us for all your plumbing problems!
7.Marino And Son Plumbing And Heating Inc
2731 North St
PlumbersGas Equipment-Service & RepairConstruction ConsultantsPlumbing, Drains & Sewer Consultants
24/7 Baton Rouge Plumbers
localpros247.com/plumbers Call for Immediate Plumbing Help.Fast & Quality Plumbing Services.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Don't use your toilet or kitchen sink like a trash can by stuffing hard to flush material down the drain or pouring fats and oils down the pipe.
- Throw coffee grounds and eggshells in the garbage instead of in your sink.
- Only use your toilet to flush human waste and toilet paper
- Before calling a plumber, try to unclog your drains and toilets yourself by using a plunger.
- Make sure you use a standard bell-shaped plunger for your sink and shower drains and a plunger with a flanged end for your toilets.
- If neither type can loosen the pipe blockage, put a plumber's snake to use.
- Ratchet the snake down the pipe to eliminate any clogs.
- Be mindful of how much water you use in your bathroom, kitchen and even outdoors when watering your lawn.
- Make sure your toilet handle works properly and doesn't stick.
- Replace old shower heads with more efficient low-flow options that can cut down on the gallons of water you use each morning.
- Turning off the water while you brush your teeth
- Only running your dishwasher or clothes washer when you have a full load.