1.Eye Medical Center
7777 Hennessy Blvd
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyOptical GoodsPhysicians & Surgeons
Dr Heigle has done a awesome job, cornea transplant done in April an I'm almost ready to go back to work, thank you Dr heigle an your staff
2.Foot Pain Clinic
3851 S Sherwood Forest Blvd
Physicians & Surgeons, PodiatristsMedical ClinicsClinicsPain Management
Visit our website
Love the whole family would recommend everyone with a foot problem too give them a call can't wait until my next appointment
3.Dr. Craig Castleman Greene, MD
8080 Bluebonnet Blvd Ste 1000
Physicians & SurgeonsSurgery CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Radiology
Dr. Greene and his team are wonderful! I would recommend them to all of my friends and family. I am so glad that I came here. I now have my mobility and life back! Thank you so much Greene Team! May G
4.Fakouri, Dana A MD
8040 Goodwood Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & Surgeons, Weight Loss Management
All of the doctors are good but Dr. Elofson is awesome! He has been my kids' doctor for over 15 years and they love him. My daughter is in college, but can't bring herself to find an "adult&quo
5.Associates In Women's Health
781 Colonial Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Gynecology
I switched to Dr. Terrie after the gyn that I used to have told me that I had abnormal cells and that he wanted to remove half my cervix and I would become infertile but not have to worry about the ch
13828 Coursey Blvd
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
Dr. Farrara has a great bedside manner, kid friendly, and you feel that everything is in order when you leave. The usual feeling of not asking everything you needed to is non-existent. I would recom
7.Core Health Family Walk-in Clinic
10059 N Reiger Rd
Urgent CareMedical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
I was in a car accident and had hurt my right shoulder from the seat belt. I did not want to ring up a $10,000 emergency room bill for my insurance company so called my primary doctor. Of course he wa
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.