Bell's Flooring Removal
13572 Perkins Xing, Walker, LA, 70785
1.Professional Installation Floor Covering Co
2800 North St
Flooring ContractorsFloor Waxing, Polishing & CleaningHardwood FloorsTile-Cleaning, Refinishing & Sealing
We are a family owned business that has been serving the Baton Rouge area and surrounding parishes for over three decades. We are small enough to know our customers, and big enough to provide services
2.S & S Roofing
Flooring ContractorsRoofing ContractorsSheet Metal WorkHome Improvements
11840 Airline Hwy
Flooring ContractorsCarpet & Rug Distributors & ManufacturersFloor MaterialsTile-Contractors & Dealers
Yes, I would highly recommend Flooring Depot. There salespeople were very knowledgeable, friendly and professional. The installers that were sent to our home was great. Thanks, Ms Danielle
13215 S Choctaw Dr
Flooring ContractorsTerrazzoFloor MaterialsFloor Materials-Wholesale & Manufacturers
My wife and I have a 25' by 18' Old St. Louis brick floor in our den. It was built of old bricks from previous construction and was finished with much to much polyurethane. A tree fell during Hurric
1634 S Acadian Thruway
Visit our website
Dirk Burton Floors - Quality, Durability, Beauty, Excellence; Hardwood Floor Specialist; Serving the Baton Rouge Area For 60 Years; (Formerly W J Burton Floors) The Original Burton Floors; Sanding - F
6.Assured Flooring & Countertops
5707 Siegen Ln
Flooring ContractorsHome ImprovementsGraniteHome Repair & Maintenance
7.Stonewall Architectural Concrete
10660 Coursey Blvd
Flooring ContractorsConcrete Equipment & SuppliesConcrete ContractorsBuilding Contractors
In business since 1996. All forms of architectural concrete, including resinous and epoxy coatings. From residential to large-scale commercial projects.
Serving the Baton Rouge area. Local Floor & Tile Contractors.Call Us in Baton Rouge, LA.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?