1.Appleton, Patricia MSW, LCSW, DCSW
10985 N Harrells Ferry Rd
Counseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
Patricia Appleton MSW, LCSW, DCSW is a fully licensed and insured clinical counselor, specializing in couples, marriage, family and anxiety therapies.
2.Peak Performance Physical Therapy
11320 Industriplex Blvd
Physical TherapistsRehabilitation ServicesCounseling ServicesClinics
Peak did an excellent job of rehabilitating my knee after surgery. Everyone was nice and they made me feel like I was part of the family from the first day I showed up. I thought therapy would be more
3.Giles, Betti LCSW,ACSW
2214 Quail Run
Counselors-Licensed ProfessionalMental Health ServicesCounseling ServicesPsychotherapists
Grief & Loss - Stress & Anxiety - Depression - Employee Assistance - Critical Incidents - Adults, Children, Teenagers & Families.
4.Cox Marcia Abrams LCSW Diplomate
5329 Dijon Dr
Counseling ServicesCounselors-Licensed ProfessionalMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsMental Health Services
5.Pizer Patricia Hare
7612 Picardy Ave
Counseling ServicesCounselors-Licensed ProfessionalMarriage & Family TherapistsMarriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
Licensed Professional Counselor; Communication Problems; Depression, Anxiety, Stress; ACOA, Co-dependency; Compulsion, Addictive Relationships; Transitions: Midlife, Career, Divorce; Abuse Issues - Pa
11914 Justice Ave
Counseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsSocial WorkersCounselors-Licensed Professional
I provide an objective response to emotional issues common in almost relationships. It is my goal to help you find options to unsolvable and overwhelming problems that plague your relationships and pr
7.Tramontana, Joseph Dr
4611 Bluebonnet Blvd
Counseling ServicesHypnotherapyMental Health ServicesHypnotists
Psychotherapy & Psychological Evaluation & Certified Hypnotherapist
Baton Rouge Counseling
yp.areaguides.net Counseling - 30% offFree estimates - 15 yrs experience
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.