Find an Implant Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/DentalImplants Restore Your Smile With Implants.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs!
16043 Batavia Ave
Clear Teeth Retainers
ProperSmile.com Straighten Your Teeth At Home!Order Online - No Office Visit!
Please try reloading the page.
This last Veterans Day holiday I was in severe pain from a bad, broken tooth. I have serious fear and anxiety attacks from previous bad experiences at other dentists and my teeth were in bad shape, I was in incredible pain and embarrassed. I called all over town looking for a dentist to help me and couldn't find many open, the ones that were open were not helpful in my emergency and didn't even offer advice for emergency help. So I googled Emergency dental and found Dr. Ryan Perry's office. I was not a previous patient. I called them in tears hoping they could help and his staff was amazing! The ladies were kind, had me come in right away and they helped me stay calm. Dr. Perry sat down and introduced himself, took a look at my tooth and said he can help me. He explained everything he was doing and before he did anything and then gave me a numbing topical and a shot that I didn't feel thanks to the numbing, it immediately brought me relief of that horrible pain I had had for days. He took away the pain and gave me a prescription for antibiotics and set up an appointment to come back after the infection was gone to take care of the tooth. I went back to their today and he fixed the tooth. The appointment was fast, pain free and effective. I cannot thank them enough for being so awesome, so tolerant of my fear and helping me with no notice. I definitely recommend them to everyone!
Dr.Galliano is the absolute best dentist in Louisiana hands down. He is a perfectionist and would not accept anything but the best when I came to him for my veneers. I had them done in 2000 and they still look like they did the first day, I'm in the public eye most of the time, which is why I wanted to fix my smile and I still get consistent compliments about my teeth, they cant even tell that they are veneers! I'm telling you, I've been to a lot of Dentist, from here to California, and I've never had a doctor be more compassionate and genuine. Dr.Galliano is a really good guy, and he actually cares about his patients. You don't find that everyday or just anywhere. I hope this helps anyone who is looking for a dentist maybe for veneers or maybe you just want an honest dentist who will do good work. Either way you're covered :)
There are no words to describe the incredible experience you will have at this dentist office. I have never felt more comfortable and relaxed in my life!! You won't be nervous about your visits because you will barely remember them. I actually look forward to using Dr. Cangelosi for the rest of FOREVER! I have never sat in the waiting room, they take me right back when I walk in. It has been nothing but great being a patient here. The staff is AMAZING. So friendly. I can't say enough good things about this place. GO CHECK IT OUT! You will NOT regret it!!!!! :)
In my thirty-five years living in Baton Rouge, I was fortunate to find Dr. Juban. He is kind, patient, and honest. Had I not seen Dr. Juban, I feel I would have not been able to save my four front teeth. If you have not made an appointment to see him, please do so. You will get excellent advice, be referred to other oral specialists needed to complete your course of treatment. Thanks to Dr. Juban and all of his staff for going out of their way, making sure my past fear of dental appointments, will definitely be just that. Sincerely, Terry C.
Dr. Galliano & his staff are always so inviting! You are truly valued as a patient & pampered at every single visit. I have seen Dr. Galliano for several years & now my children are also his patients. I have referred several of my friends & their children and they are now patients as well. Overall it is a fantastic experience from the minute you walk in the door until you leave. My children no longer have anxiety about going to the dentist...what a relief! Thank you Dr. Galliano & staff for a superb job!
"When I moved to Baton Rouge many years ago, I asked a friend to recommend a dentist. Their preferred dentist wasn't accepting new patients, but the office recommended Dr. Welch. Since then, I have used Dr. Welch for routine exams and cleaning, dental fillings and some cosmetic dentistry. I've been happy with the results.Dr. Welch isn't listed online or in the phone book under his name, so you will have to search under Highland Dental Center. Immediate appointments may not be available unless it's an emergency"
As always, great experience. I became a patient of Dr. Juban through unfortunate circumstances, but I couldn't have asked for a better switch. Kristen's explanation of the process is so helpful and makes my time here so much more enjoyable. Highly recommend for all your dental needs (especially if you prefer your dentist using the latest technology and the cleanest facility I ever seen).
Dr. Welch's office is great. My husband and I are new patients and both had extremely positive experiences. The staff are incredibly friendly. The hygienist, Rikki, was the best I've dealt with. She answered all of my questions, told me exactly what she was doing and what to expect, and was much more gentle than most hygienists. Dr. Welch is very friendly, as well. I highly recommend!
This is the office I will NEVER leave!! I started coming to Dr. Cangelosi about a year ago after going to my previous dentist since I was a child and I have to say I am glad I made the move. I had my teeth cleaned twice so far and I do not feel a thing and they feel so good after. Dr. Cangelosi has been so nice and really friendly. I would recommend everybody to his office!
The staff at Dr. Juban's office is AMAZING!!! Everyone on the staff is extremely friendly, and they all greet their patients with a smile. Dr. Juban's office erases the "fear of the dentist." Dr. Juban is extremely knowledgeable. I have been extremely satisfied after every visit. I love going to the dentist!!!!!!
- Pick Your Plan: Most people purchase three main varieties, usually through their employers.
- An indemnity or fee-for-service plan means you'll have to pay for annual deductibles and co-insurance payments out of pocket.
- A preferred provider organization is less costly, and you choose from a network of dentists. However, PPOs have some limitations and accompanying deductibles.
- A dental health maintenance organization plan limits you to just a few choices of dentists, and one doctor handles all of your oral care needs. However, these HMO are usually much less costly.
- PPO plans and dental HMOs work with only a select number of doctors. While that usually means fewer costs, it also means you have less choice in the dentist who can treat you Before purchasing the plan, you'll receive a list of dentists in each network. From there, you can then pick a plan with doctors who meet your standards and requirements.
- When picking a plan, you need to look at just how much you'll pay for each and every service. For instance, some plans won't cover your fillings or X-rays, while others may charge more or less for a crown or tooth extraction. You don't want to be caught off-guard by unforeseen charges.
- If you're truly comfortable with a dentist and you feel he or she can be an ally in your ongoing oral care regimen, then consider signing a plan to just keep that dentist available. That means potentially deal with costs and other insurance-related factors that you might have wanted to. If need be, you might be able to work with the dentist's office to address some of the plan-specific concerns.
- Ask family, friends or colleagues for recommendations. They will be able to provide details about a dentist's demeanor, operating style and approach to patient care
- Meet with any prospective dentists to ask about what treatments they perform most often, procedures they're not as familiar with, what accreditation they have or any organizations they belong to and how their offices handles insurance and payments.
- Consider driving distance, location and office hours.
- Check With Your State Board: The state board can outline what requirements your dentist must meet and offer information about any discrepancies in the their background and if he or she has faced any disciplinary actions.
- Remember Your Angles - When brushing your teeth, always place the brush at a 45-degree angle..
- Don't Forget the Tongue – Your tongue is the largest source of bacteria. Brush it front to back and don't forget the sides.
- Floss Everyday - Each time you floss, have at least 18 inches of floss available. For optimal control, hold the floss between your thumbs and forefingers.
- Watch What You Eat - Sugar, alcohol and coffee contain phosphorus. While some can prove beneficial, too much of this chemical can eat away at your teeth and gums.
- Keep in Mind the Mouthwash - Mouthwash can be helpful if used to supplement proper brushing and flossing. Most mouthwash brands contain chlorine dioxide, a chemical that targets the majority of oral bacterial strains.